What I thought would happen to me while dealing with Disney Princesses for two years:
Animals would talk to me and follow me around. – This is NOT the case. I do talk to animals, but they do not talk back. Though, one could argue, my dog, Pippin is good at expressing snark.
This is NOT the case. I do talk to animals, but they do not talk back. Though, one could argue, my dog, Pippin is good at expressing snark.
My hair would become forever manageable.
I would gain a magical singing voice.
My villain would be dramatically defeated.
Depression isn’t a tangible villain, and I forgot about that. I still cry and all that comes with it every once in awhile.
Things that have happened:
- I am less photo shy and more confident (part of the purpose of the photos are for conquering confidence).
- I still expect animals to talk to me and follow me around.
- I have come to understand myself more.
- My villain isn’t a scary as it used to be.
- I have a lot more skirts and dresses in my wardrobe.
And there is so much more to come!