Fifteen days in to the month, here’s what Aurora and I have been up to.
Seen in: Sleeping Beauty, 1959
My favorite songs:
- “Hail to the Princess Aurora” – it’s really catchy
- “I Wonder”
- “Once Upon a Dream”
My favorite things about Aurora:
- She has gorgeous hair
- She can sing like a boss
- She gets to walk barefoot everywhere
- She gets to take an epic nap
- She wonders about love and Bam! a prince appears
Aurora’s most depressing moments:
- When she learns the truth about who she is:
When she pricks her finger and falls asleep:
- Maybe this scene too? When she is cursed initially? What do you think?
My goals inspired by Aurora:
I am only doing two goals this month (I realize I didn’t give a full update on my Cinderella goals, but I did make a few too many) and see how that goes.
- Make these strawberries
Status: To be completed as soon as possible because they look delicious.
2. Do 1-3 things I wish I had/should have/could have done while I was sleeping (I will elaborate in a later post). Some examples:
- Prepare or write an essay and send it to journals to try and get it published
- Do one of the “things” that often trigger my depression and anxiety. For example, my financials
- Clean (this is still an issue for me, just ask Cinderella)
- Go on a date
- Take care of my dog more
- Spend more time with friends and family
Status: In Progress. I have an interview at my local library for volunteering, so that’s something!
That’s all for now!