I’ve been thinking over my results from getting ready last week.
- Getting ready is hard for me, but I do generally feel better when I am ready.
- Better means more confident and prepared for the day. It also means I can deal with my lower moments without already feeling bad about not taking care of myself.
- I really like wearing dresses.
- Make up is fun, but I don’t have to do it every day.
- I’m more likely to do other things besides go to bed after work if I’m already ready to do things.
It takes about a month to form a habit and only three days to break one, so I have my work cut out. I may not have animal friends to help me get ready, but I’m going to do my best!