*Due to a COVID scare, photos will be postponed until this weekend.
Meg might not be like the other princesses featured on my blog so far, but even if she won’t admit it – she’s still a princess.
Meg is a Princess Because…
- She’s fiery and independent.
- She’s been hurt,
- but still secretly hopes.
- She stands up for what’s right in the end.
- And she sacrifices herself for those she loves.
My Goals for the Month Inspired by Meg
- Eat Greek/Mediterranean food. It’s delicious, it’s nutritious and it sounds amazing. Not sure if I’ll buy or cook – depends on the time I have.
- Keep an open mind and be hopeful. There are some changes happening in my life right now, and like Meg I can be quite cynical (and insecure and anxious…). So, it’s time to reframe some thoughts processes and go with the flow.